Rules and Safety
- Remember this is NOT a race but a personal challenge.
- It is essential to carry the correct equipment and clothing for this type of event.
- All participants must follow the Countryside Code and Highway Code.
- All under 16 year olds must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
- All under 18 year olds must have their parent or guardians consent.
- It is advisable to carry a mobile phone. Depending on network there may not always be a signal.
- You must make sure your number is recorded at every check point you pass.
- Any participant who drops out before the finish must do so at a checkpoint to avoid unnecessary searches being activated. If an accident occurs please report this via phone to the event organiser or in the case of an emergency call 999 or 192 first.